A new book , “ Neurotoxicity of Aluminium” published in Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology , Volume 1091; 2018, edited by Professor Qiao Niu from Department of Occupational Health , School of Public Health , Shanxi Medical University , Taiyuan , Shanxi, China , ( read abstract here ) is affirming the strong linked between aluminium neurotoxicity with cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) . Topics discussed includes:
(1) Overview of the Relationship between Aluminium Exposure and Health of the Human Being by Professor Qiao Niu
(2) The Chemistry of Human Exposure to Aluminium by Professor Chris Exley
(3) Entry and Deposit of Aluminium in the Brain ( Professor Linping Wang )
(4) Aluminium as a CNS and Immune System Toxin Across the Lifespan ( Professor Christopher Shaw)
(5) Occupational Exposure to Aluminium and Cognitive Impairment ( Professor Xiaoting Lu)
(6) Exposure to Aluminium in Daily Life and Alzhemer’s Disease ( Professor Jisheng Nie)
(7) Animal Model of Aluminium Induced Alzheimer’s Disease (Professor Jing Song)
(8) Aluminium-Induced Neural Cell Death (Professor Qinli Zhang )
(9) Aluminium-Induced Electrophysiological Variation , Synaptic Plasticity Impairment, and Related Mechanism. (Professor Zhang H )
(10) Cross Talk Between Aluminium and Genetic Susceptibility and Epigenetic Modification in Alzheimer’s Disease.(Professor Liang R)
Evidences of the ubiquitous Aluminium metal linked to brain heath especially Alzheimer’s Disease are so overwhelming that one have to take cognizance of this very serious threat to our health.
Have you ever wonder why after billions of dollars spent on finding the cause and cure for AD , scientists today are still getting nowhere and in fact , one of the largest drug company in the world, Pfizer announced that they are giving up on researching into AD.
Could it be that these scientists are all “barking up the wrong tree?”, could it be , it may just be the aluminium metal that may be the culprit . The discovery of Alzheimer’s Disease by Dr.Alois Alzheimer was in 1906 and around the same period in 1889 , commercial production of aluminium through the Bayer Process began . Is this such a coincidence or maybe there is link ?
Whatever your thoughts , new peer-reviewed evidences are emerging to unequivocally implicating aluminium to be a neurotoxin that are linked to several ailments such as Alzheimer’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, and Autism . See below for the references :
Aluminium Should Now Be Considered a Primary Etiological Factor in Alzheimer’s Disease .
Urinary Excretion of Aluminium and Silicon in Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis.
Aluminium in Brain Tissue in Mulitple Sclerosis.
Aluminium in brain tissue in autism.
We must learn to live healthy in this “ Aluminum Age “ where aluminium is ubiquitous ie presence everywhere .
We can do this by minimising all products that contain aluminium whenever it is possible and also include a silicon rich natural mineral water daily for your hydration need . Clinical trials done in UK had shown that the trace mineral silicon is a very powerful antagonist to aluminium . When you drink a silicon rich natural mineral water , the water soluble silicon as Orthosilicic Acid (OSA) penetrate the body and removed the aluminium toxin and passed it out through the urine.
Comments are closed.