A latest study published in the peer-reviewed journal of General Physiology And Biophysics (2019), 38: 83-90 entitled
Effects of Silica-Rich Water on Systemic and Peritoneal Inflammation in Rats Exposed to Chronic Low-Level (900-MHz) Microwave Radiation( view paper here), showed that the inflammation caused by mobile phone radiation may be prevented by consuming silicon-rich water . The authors concluded that the silicon-rich water opposed pro-inflammatory cytokines ( a type of signalling protein ) and it could be a relevant modulator of chronic microwave radiation effects on systemic and peritoneal inflammation.
Mobile phones use and wireless communication are considered inseparable part of modern way of life. Rapidly increasing use of mobile phones is believed responsible for health effects of microwave exposure . Here are some latest research :
(1) “ Commenting on the utility of the National Toxicology Program study on cell phones radiofrequency radiation data for assessing human health risks despite unfounded criticisms aimed at minimizing the findings of adverse health effects .” Environmental Research 2019 Jan; 168: 1-6 ( view abstract here )
(2) “ Effect of 900-, 1800-, and 2100-MHz radiofrequency radiation on DNA and oxidative stress in brain “ Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine 2019; 38(1): 32-47 (view abstract here)
It is so heartening to know that drinking silicon rich water may counter against the detrimental effects from the radiation emitting from mobile phones .
SPRITZER- The Silicon Rich Natural Mineral Water was tested in UK to contain therapeutic amount of bioactive soluble silicon as orthosilicic acid (OSA) . Previously , SPRITZER was used in two clinical trials in UK showng that long term drinking of SPRITZER can be very effective in removing the ubiquitous aluminium -a neurotoxin from the body .
Silicon has also been found to be able to synthesise collagen in the body .
Hence beneficial for collagenous or connective tissues such as skin , hair, nails, bones, and blood vessels.
With this latest new finding of protection against damage from radiation of mobile phones , regular consumption of SPRITZER- The Silicon Rich Natural Mineral Water should be your preferred choice for your daily hydration needs.
SPRITZER – SILICON-RICH NATURAL MINERAL WATER
Chinese researchers from Shandong University , Jinan, Shandong, China had in three related publications recently ,
(1) Orthosilicic Acid Accelerate Bone Formation in Human Osteoblast-Like Cells Through the P13K-Akt-mTOR Pathway
Zhou, K; Jiao G; Dong M; et al in Biological Trace Element Research 12 November 2018 (read here)
(2) Biological Silicon Stimulates Collagen Type 1 and Osteocalcin Synthesis in Human Osteoblast-Like Cells Through the BMP-2/Smad/RUNX2 Signalling Pathway
Dong M; Jiao G; Liu H; et al in Biological Trace Element Research 2016 October ; 173(2):306-15 (read here)
(3) Orthosilicic Acid , Si(OH)4, Stimulates Osteoblast Differentiation in Vitro by Upregulating miR-146a to Antagonise NF-kB Activation.
Zhou X; Moussa FM et al in Acta Biomaterial 2016 Jul 15; 39:192-202 (read here)
affirmed the importance of the trace element, silicon as orthosilicic acid (OSA) to promote bone formation through collagen synthesis, osteocalcin synthesis and other bone markers .
Accumulating evidence over the last 40 years suggests that dietary Silicon as orthosilicic acid (OSA) is beneficial to bone formation. In these new studies, Chinese researchers were able to endorse these benefits for bone health . Previously , Silicon has been discovered to be good for connective or collagenous tissues such as bone, brain, blood vessels , skin and hair.
In a review, human and animal studies indicate that Silicon improves bone quality and strength and increase bone mineral density .
In a 2004 prospective study of 2,847 people from the Framingham Offspring Cohort , scientists from the prestigious universities of Harvard, Cambridge ,London, Tufts and Boston showed that men and premenopausal women who consume the most Silicon of about 40 mg a day , had the highest bone mineral density , a measurement of bone health.
SPRITZER-The Silicon Rich Natural Mineral Water contains around 35 mg of Silicon per litre .
Hence just by drinking your daily hydration requirement of at least 1.5 litre water , will provide you with at least 50 mg of silicon per day to boost your bone health as well. What a great deal !!!!
A new book , “ Neurotoxicity of Aluminium” published in Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology , Volume 1091; 2018, edited by Professor Qiao Niu from Department of Occupational Health , School of Public Health , Shanxi Medical University , Taiyuan , Shanxi, China , ( read abstract here ) is affirming the strong linked between aluminium neurotoxicity with cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) . Topics discussed includes:
(1) Overview of the Relationship between Aluminium Exposure and Health of the Human Being by Professor Qiao Niu
(2) The Chemistry of Human Exposure to Aluminium by Professor Chris Exley
(3) Entry and Deposit of Aluminium in the Brain ( Professor Linping Wang )
(4) Aluminium as a CNS and Immune System Toxin Across the Lifespan ( Professor Christopher Shaw)
(5) Occupational Exposure to Aluminium and Cognitive Impairment ( Professor Xiaoting Lu)
(6) Exposure to Aluminium in Daily Life and Alzhemer’s Disease ( Professor Jisheng Nie)
(7) Animal Model of Aluminium Induced Alzheimer’s Disease (Professor Jing Song)
(8) Aluminium-Induced Neural Cell Death (Professor Qinli Zhang )
(9) Aluminium-Induced Electrophysiological Variation , Synaptic Plasticity Impairment, and Related Mechanism. (Professor Zhang H )
(10) Cross Talk Between Aluminium and Genetic Susceptibility and Epigenetic Modification in Alzheimer’s Disease.(Professor Liang R)
Evidences of the ubiquitous Aluminium metal linked to brain heath especially Alzheimer’s Disease are so overwhelming that one have to take cognizance of this very serious threat to our health.
Have you ever wonder why after billions of dollars spent on finding the cause and cure for AD , scientists today are still getting nowhere and in fact , one of the largest drug company in the world, Pfizer announced that they are giving up on researching into AD.
Could it be that these scientists are all “barking up the wrong tree?”, could it be , it may just be the aluminium metal that may be the culprit . The discovery of Alzheimer’s Disease by Dr.Alois Alzheimer was in 1906 and around the same period in 1889 , commercial production of aluminium through the Bayer Process began . Is this such a coincidence or maybe there is link ?
Whatever your thoughts , new peer-reviewed evidences are emerging to unequivocally implicating aluminium to be a neurotoxin that are linked to several ailments such as Alzheimer’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, and Autism . See below for the references :
Aluminium Should Now Be Considered a Primary Etiological Factor in Alzheimer’s Disease .
Urinary Excretion of Aluminium and Silicon in Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis.
Aluminium in Brain Tissue in Mulitple Sclerosis.
Aluminium in brain tissue in autism.
We must learn to live healthy in this “ Aluminum Age “ where aluminium is ubiquitous ie presence everywhere .
We can do this by minimising all products that contain aluminium whenever it is possible and also include a silicon rich natural mineral water daily for your hydration need . Clinical trials done in UK had shown that the trace mineral silicon is a very powerful antagonist to aluminium . When you drink a silicon rich natural mineral water , the water soluble silicon as Orthosilicic Acid (OSA) penetrate the body and removed the aluminium toxin and passed it out through the urine.
Four recent publications,
affirmed the anti-aging benefits of soluble silicon or OSA.
Only soluble silicon or the monomeric form as orthosilicic acid (OSA), the only form which is bioavailable and bioabsorbable by the body. Research has shown that silicon or OSA can stimulate enzymes such as prolyl hydroxylase to produce natural collagen and keratin. Collagen and Keratin are important ingredients of skin, hair and nails and it is not therefore surprising that silicon has been touted as an anti-aging, anti-weakness compound.
Hair with higher Silicon content tend to have lower falling rate and higher brightness.
SPRITZER -The Silicon Rich Natural Mineral Water was tested to contain therapeutic rich amount of soluble silicon (OSA) by two UK universities viz London and Keele.
So stay youthful by choosing silicon-rich natural mineral water for your hydration needs.